Shimmering in 14kt gold, this Eye of the Storm necklace is a shiny, swirling storm of golden circles and serene oval moonstone, accented by 5 sparkling, brilliant white diamonds, like little islands in the path of a storm.
Symbolizing the calm in the center of a hurricane, moonstone is a gemstone known to promote serenity and clarity. Like the calm "eye" in the center of an actual hurricane, this design can remind you to remain calm and grounded through all the storms, literal and figurative, that blow through our lives.
- Solid 14kt yellow gold pendant with hammer texture
- 8x6mm oval moonstone
- 5 - 1.5mm round brilliant cut diamonds
- Measures 1-1/4" across and 1-1/2" tall including bail
- Pendant bail can accommodate up to 4mm chain (of most styles)
- Sold pendant only, or with an 18" cable chain as shown
Solid 14kt yellow gold is hammer textured for a scintillating shine and the faceted diamonds dotted throughout the storm's path are set in bezel settings. The moonstone's setting has an open back to allow the energy to flow through to you when you wear your "eye of the storm piece". Moonstone is a stone that promotes calm and serenity - helpful during any storm you find yourself living through.