A shiny, swirling storm of sterling silver circles serene oval moonstone, accented by 5 sparkling, cool white topaz stones in its path, like little islands in the path of a storm. Symbolizing the calm in the center of a hurricane, moonstone is a gemstone known to promote serenity and clarity. Like the calm "eye" in the center of an actual hurricane, this design can remind you to remain calm and grounded through all the storms, literal and figurative, that blow through our lives.
- Sterling silver pendant with hammer texture
- 8x6mm oval moonstone
- 5 - 1.75mm round faceted white topaz
- Measures 1-1/4" across and 1-1/2" tall including bail
- Pendant bail can accommodate up to 4mm chain (of most styles)
- Sold pendant only, or on your choice of chain lengths. Oval curb link chain as shown.
Sterling silver metal is hammer textured for a scintillating shine and the faceted white topaz stones dotted throughout the storm's path are set in bezel settings. The moonstone's setting has an open back to allow the energy to flow through to you when you wear your "eye of the storm piece". Moonstone is a stone that promotes calm and serenity - helpful during any storm you find yourself living through.